Bassa de l’Arena Beach
The best beach to go with your pet
La Bassa de l’Arena beach is the only beach in the whole of the Ebro Delta where dogs are allowed all year round.
This beach is divided into three parts:
- The first 500 metres are accessible to go with dogs or pets (in the southern part, next to Riumar beach).
- Fishing and surfcasting are permitted along the entire stretch of the beach.
- Nudist or naturist beach (the last stretch located next to the Marquesa beach).
- Length: 3km
- Width: 40m
- Car park: 50 metres from the beach.
- Type of beach: fine sand
Beach regulations for pets:
- The beach is accessible with pets throughout the year without time restrictions.
- The pet must be kept under control and not disturb the other users of the beach.
- In any case, pet droppings must be collected.
- Have the dog registered, with a microchip, and bring the vaccination card up to date.
- If the dog is included in the list of potentially dangerous dog breeds, it must be leashed and muzzled.