Discover the best beaches in the Ebro Delta
El Trabucador is, without a doubt, one of the most impressive spaces in the Delta. It consists of an arm of sand that goes into the sea, between the interior sea of the bay of Alfacs and the Mediterranean sea. Therefore, you can observe the sea on both sides and enjoy the warm, calm waters of the Mediterranean.
It is the most popular beach in the Delta del Ebro for its easy acces with any vehicle and for its magnificent landscapes, from where you can see the best sunsets. Due to its location, close to La Tancada lagoon, you can observe many especies of waterfowl.
The beach is next to a protected natural space: the Natural Reserve of La Punta de La Banya and Las Salinas de la Trinidad.
You can see more information in: El Trabucador
LA PUNTA DEL FANGAR BEACH
A desert in the middle of the sea is the image that represents the beach of Punta del Fangar.
It is in position number two, behind El Trabucador beach, because it can only be reached by walking. However, the positive part of this is that there is no massive tourism. It is considered the most important beach in the Delta del Ebro.
For more information you can visit: Punta del Fangar Beach
Riumar beach is the most important urban beach in the Ebro Delta. It is a unique beach with incredible dunes that cover the entire beach.
We consider it the third best beach of the Delta for different reasons:
- Its incredible dunes.
- Its gorgeous landscapes.
- It has wide footbridges to facilitate the access and being able to cross all the beach without difficulty.
- The lifeguard service.
- A wide variety of services: bars, beach bars and activities within a natural environment.
- A large list of activities on the beach, such as kayak rental, boat renting…
- It is located next to the Laguna de El Garxal and close to the only beach in the Delta accessible with pets (Playa de la Bassa de l’Arena).
You can see more information in: Riumar beach
L’Arenal beach is a virgin beach located in the south of l’Ampolla. It is, without a doubt, one of the most sensational beaches in the Delta.
The most beautiful place is located just in front of the Lagoon of “La Bassa de les Olles”.
This beach is one of the five best for many reasons:
- It is located near the Bassa de les Olles, a very remarkable natural space.
- Easy accessibility with any vehicle.
- Offers lifeguard service.
- There are chiringuitos (beach bars).
- There are water activities such as kayak routes.
- It is surrounded by a seafront promenade.
LAS DELICIAS BEACH
A unique, different and urban beach with all the necessary services.
Las Delicias beach is considered one of the best urban beaches in Sant Carles de la Ràpita and the Ebro Delta.
Some of the main properties are as follows:
- Beach with fine sand.
- Wheelchair accessible beach.
- Beach with distinctive blue flag.
- Lifeguard service.
- And many more…